Magna On-Demand Seminars
The Role of Educational Developers in Teaching and Learning Excellence
For educational developers who help faculty in any aspect of course preparation, delivery, or professional development, this Magna Online Seminar links this professional role to student achievement and success. You will take away a solid understanding of how educational development is vital in teaching and learning excellence and how it’s a discipline of supporting high quality student learning experiences.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the relationship between educational developers and faculty in facilitating student learning
- Pinpoint strategies an educational developer can use to be an effective change agent in higher education
- Identify professional development opportunities and resources for personal and professional success
Who should attend?
- Educational developers
- Faculty developers
- Instructional designers
- Instructional developers
- Curriculum designers
- Instructional design managers and supervisors
Why you don’t want to miss this!
Educational developers have many responsibilities in supporting faculty and student success. As subject matter experts in curriculum design and training and development, it is important that educational developers recognize the value of their contributions and can articulate the importance of their discipline in the teaching and learning space. This program will offer strategies for effective faculty development, change management, and resources for personal development.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Higher education continuously changes and evolves, especially when it comes to advancing technology and emphasis on student success, retention, and completion. With faculty workload always increasing, learning new and innovative strategies and tools for classroom instruction may not be a priority for faculty. The roles of educational developers, instructional designers, and faculty developers are critical and essential in supporting faculty in the design and delivery of quality student learning experiences.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: OC21AD
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- More Information
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart