When discussing leadership, we often focus on the positive characteristics, behaviors, and capacities of leaders. However, as we all know, not all leaders are good or positive. Unfortunately, negative and toxic leaders exist. Learn more about toxic leadership and the impacts it has on organizations all while learning how to avoid these attributes in your own leadership practice.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Define toxic leadership
- Identify behaviors and actions associated with toxic leadership
- Learn how to improve leadership practice through discussing practical approaches to prevent and mitigate toxic leadership
Who should attend?
Anyone in or aspiring to leadership positions, including:
- Department chairs
- Deans and associate deans
- Provosts and associate provosts
- Team Leads
Why you don’t want to miss this!
Our presenter for this seminar, Stephanie Hinshaw, was a top-rated presenter at our 2019 Leadership in Higher Education Conference. Her standing room only session on this topic and a direct request in the rave reviews for more on this crucial topic led to this Magna Online Seminar. Stephanie will provide a greater understanding of what toxic leadership is and how it impacts your institution. You will also garner an understanding of how you can improve your own leadership practice (as well as others) through understanding the ways to prevent negative leadership.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: OC20BD