MAGNA ONLINE SEMINARS
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Using an AI Chatbot: Programmed for Success
Learn how to use an AI chatbot to address critical issues of college enrollment and retention while gaining strategies for implementation and planning, assessment, and continuous improvement of a bot-supported program.
Using a behaviorally intelligent chatbot named Reggie, Ocean County College elicits timely, specific, and actionable student data. This real-time information apprises proactive measures to address individual student needs, adjust program delivery, and increase student registration, while maximizing the efficiency and efficacy of academic and student support staff.
In this Magna Online Seminar, you will learn how Ocean County College utilized an AI chatbot to address critical issues of enrollment and retention and take away implications for practice including strategic implementation and planning, assessment, and continuous improvement.
Why you don’t want to miss this!
- This is an established, award-winning program that serves as an excellent model for positive use of technology to impact student success.
- This program not only applies real-time data to proactively address student needs, but it also maximizes support staff efficiencies and effectiveness.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Describe an AI chatbot and how it can be used toward student retention and success
- Understand how the AI chatbot helps academic and student support staff
- Comprehend how a program could work on your campus
Who should attend?
- Academic leadership
- Academic Affairs
- Dean of Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Services
- Student Support
Why This Matters
Data-informed action can provide early intervention and redirect students in a timely, efficient, and effective manner. A behaviorally intelligent chatbot supports the activities of academic and student support staff and helps them have a positive impact on student achievement–despite other influences in the students’ lives that challenge their success.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- The program can be viewed as often as needed while on-demand access is available
- Written transcript
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product Code: OC23DD
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days after payment has been received by Magna.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
Magna Digital Library Group Subscription
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
Monday Morning Mentor
- Add to cart