How Can I Build Engagement in My Online Classes Through Student-created Videos?
$19.00 – $399.00
Discover how to incorporate student-created video to foster engagement in online classes. Learn how to avoid common obstacles and how best to structure assignments to leverage student videos.
How Can I Build Engagement in My Online Classes Through Student-created Video?
This session examines the technical, practical, and pedagogical aspects of engaging online students through student-generated videos. By incorporating student videos into online classes, students can feel connected to their classmates and more engaged with course content. Online instructors may encounter some challenges when incorporating student videos initially. This session provides practical ways to avoid them.
Purchase the How Can I Build Engagement in My Online Classes Through Student-created Video? 20-Minute Mentor program, presented by Oliver Dreon. In this 20-minute session, you’ll learn to build engagement in online classes, increase the level of social presence in online classes, and expand the ways that students can participate in online classes.
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the technical, practical, and pedagogical aspects of engaging online students through student-generated videos
- Examine common obstacles for incorporating student-created videos in online classes
- Outline ways to structure assignments to leverage student videos
- Brief overview of research and pedagogical applications of video
- Discussion of examples and technologies
- Practical tips and obstacles to avoid
- Engaging students with video
This program will benefit:
- Online Faculty
- Assistant Professors
- Adjunct Professors
- Teaching Professors
- Transfer Professors
Product Code: PM19CA
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Magna Seminar Series
- Add to cart