What Technology and Tools Do I Need to Create a Podcast for My Students?
$99.00 – $199.00
This 20-Minute Mentor demonstrates that building a podcast is an easy process and an effective way to transparently communicate with students.
This 20-Minute Mentor provides a step-by-step guide to creating a podcast from beginning to end, including a discussion of the technology and other tools needed to produce a podcast. This 20-Minute Mentor demonstrates that building a podcast is an easy process and an effective way to transparently communicate with students.
Purchase the What Technology and Tools Do I Need to Create a Podcast for My Students? 20-Minute Mentor program, presented by Robyne Elder. Gain a complete understanding of the technology and other tools needed to create and distribute a podcast.
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Know the tools needed to record a podcast
- Understand the difference between podcasting platforms
- Understand the basics of editing software for podcast usage
- Know how to record and publish a podcast
- Know how to apply the published podcast to benefit a college or universitys program or other platform
- Choosing a microphone
- Choosing a computer
- Choosing and purchasing an online podcast platform
- choosing editing software
- How to record and save the podcast
- How to complete final production such as mixing with music or other audio, exporting final product, publishing to the podcast platform, and how to publicize and distribute the podcast once it is complete
This program will benefit:
- Student Organization Advisors
Product Code: PM19IA