- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
NEW FROM MAGNA
NCSL On-Demand: Leadership
NCSL On-Demand: Leadership will teach the leadership skills students need to prepare for the world that awaits them, from their traditional college or university to beyond.
When innovation is lacking, leaders must step up and take charge or risk getting left behind. It is essential to recognize gaps, trends, and to disrupt the norm.
NCSL On-Demand: Leadership will help you take your leadership to an innovative level in order to do the work necessary to understand and excel in the world of tomorrow. Gain key skills that will enhance your ability to lead now and well into the future!
After completing NCSL On-Demand: Leadership, you’ll be able to:
- Identify ways you can use social media to promote and develop your leadership initiative
- Discover potential ways you can collaborate and connect with others who have the same mission and passions
- Take a strategic approach to building and maintaining digital networks
- Understand how to be culturally responsive in theory and work
- Know how to multitask while being a multifaceted and well-rounded leader
- Realize your role as a leader within an organization
- Learn how to partner with other peers within your executive team
- Identify the two secret ingredients to success and how to use them
- Discover what you need to beat out the greatest competition in life
How Does NCSL On-Demand: Leadership Work?
- NCSL On-Demand: Leadership takes you through high-quality presentations following a concentrated theme.
- Time commitment is short, allowing you to tackle this topic quickly and efficiently.
- You can view NCSL On-Demand: Leadership at your own pace and from virtually any device.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end.
Who Will Benefit From NCSL On-Demand: Leadership?
- Student Affairs Professionals
Product Code: SO21BC