Generation Z (born from 1995-2010) is now in college, and they’ve brought a unique set of values and interests with them.
If you’re challenged by—or even just curious about—understanding the drive and motivation of the young students in your classes, this online seminar will provide research-based context, understanding, and practical tactics that can be implemented in any classroom.
Editorial Note: Many of our customers have asked how they can adjust to best support, develop, and educate this cohort of students. This Magna Online Seminar is a Q&A/interview format with two of the top Generation Z experts in the country. Find a frank discussion on the characteristics, concerns, values, preferences, and sources of motivation of Generation Z college students and what changes in teaching style will be needed to motivate, engage, and connect with this new breed of student.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Develop a stronger understanding of who Generation Z is
- Discover important contexts that shape this generation
- Motivate, engage, and connect with the students and learners that inhabit the environments in which you teach and lead
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Characteristics, concerns, preferences, of Generation Z students
- Values and sources of motivation of Generation Z students and how those influence their learning
- Practical tactics that can be implemented in any classroom
This seminar will benefit:
- Instructors and teachers
- Student affairs professionals
- Department chairs
- Academic deans
- Learning coaches and tutors
- Centers for teaching and learning
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: PC19DA