Magna On-Demand Seminars
Online Program Design Strategies to Increase Program Graduation Rates
This Magna Online Seminar builds upon information presented in Online Course Design Strategies to Increase Student Completion Rates and extends this challenge to the program level.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Online enrollments are on the rise, even as overall enrollments decline.
As an increasingly diverse student body flocks online to meet their educational goals, online completion rates are not yet on par with face-to-face classrooms and are more problematic for students outside of the historically traditional student demographic. This online seminar builds upon information presented in Online Course Design Strategies to Increase Student Completion Rates and extends this challenge to the program level.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Understand general online learning trends
- Analyze various factors that impact online course completion
- Apply practical and equity-based strategies to increase online completion rates
- Create an online learning environment that encourages higher completion rates at the program level
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Online learning trends
- Equitable education considerations
- Guided Pathways principles
- Benchmarked course shells
- Collaboration protocols
Who should attend?
This seminar will benefit:
- Program directors
- Program or discipline chairs
- Instructional deans
- Instructional designers
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: OC19CD
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- More Information