Purposeful Training for Advisors
For student affairs professionals looking to enhance the leadership skills of the students they work with, this Magna Online Seminar, presented and facilitated by Leadership Trainer, delivers development and training skills that can be immediately used in their campus advising and mentoring work.
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Central
Based on the intentional and immersive train-the-trainer experience at the National Conference on Student Leadership (NCSL), this session gives you a taste of the acclaimed workshop designed for student advisors. One former participant shared that the experience was “Amazing!”
Join this one-hour live Magna Online Seminar to explore what advisors will learn in Orlando at NCSL in a hands-on 2-day certification. If you enjoy this online seminar, then you’ll definitely want to join us in Orlando for the full program, November 18-19, 2022 during the National Conference on Student Leadership.
This session is presented and facilitated by the Founder and Executive Director of Leadership Trainer, an organization about and explicitly dedicated to equipping the next generation of leadership trainers and educators with the knowledge, skills, and dynamism to effectively leadership train and develop others.
Who should attend?
- Student Advisors
- Student Affairs Professionals
Why you don’t want to miss this!
Too often, those charged with the leadership development and training of others do not have the knowledge, skills, or dynamism to ensure their participants can effectively access, internalize, and then apply their leadership learning. This session is designed to help teach specific leadership development and training skills that you can use immediately in your campus advising and mentoring work.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Access to the live online seminar taking place on Wednesday, October 12th
- 12-month on-demand access after the live seminar takes place
- Written transcript
- Handouts from the presenter
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Looking for additional insights relating to your position?
Don’t miss out on two additional live Magna Online Seminars that will directly address topics crucial to the world of student affairs and success!
Transferable Training Skills
Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 1:00 – 2:00 PM Central
Engaging Students with Reflective Dialogue
Wednesday, August 3, 2022, 1:00 – 2:00 PM Central
Product Code: SC22BC
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- More Information
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart