Lead Your School with More Confidence and Purpose
Higher education is changing. For some, it’s not changing fast enough. For others, it’s changing so fast it’s hard to keep up. Wherever you stand along the change continuum, Academic Leader is here to provide expert guidance.
The all-new Academic Leader covers the trends, challenges, and best practices today’s academic decision-makers. By becoming a member you will gain access to the latest thinking in academic leadership and learn how peers at other institutions are solving problems, managing change, and setting direction.
While the burden of expectations is especially heavy on those in charge, Academic Leader will ensure you are fully prepared to make informed, practical decisions on almost every issue that comes across your desk. Become a member today!
- 12-month membership site access
- In-depth articles on a variety of leadership topics each month
- One 20-Minute Mentor or on-demand Magna Online Seminar per month featuring practical wisdom from fellow higher education decision-makers
- Full access to five years of archived articles and resources loaded with sage advice that will make your institution stand out
- 12 months of new content each year
- A robust and interactive web experience with enhanced features and formats, expanded coverage areas and superior site navigation
Academic Leader appeals to college and university leaders of almost every level, with resources designed specifically to help you do your job more effectively. This membership is ideal for:
- Academic deans
- Department chairs and heads
- Academic vice presidents
- Program directors
- Professionals in any academic leadership role
As a member of Academic Leader, you will receive new content twice monthly on the topics that matter most to you, such as:
Course and Program Evaluation and Assessment
Budgets and Finance
Curriculum Planning and Development
Faculty Recruitment and Retention
Leadership and Management
Promotion, Tenure, and Evaluation
Risk Management and Compliance
Jon Crylen, PhD
Editor, Magna Publications
Jon Crylen is editor, online publications, for Magna Publications and edits Academic Leader. He received his PhD in film studies from the University of Iowa, where he was a visiting assistant professor in the Department of Cinematic Arts in 2017 and 2018… Read More
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.
The more subscribers in the Group Online Subscription, the more cost-effective for your institution. For custom pricing and to purchase a Group Online Subscription today, contact Kevin Patrick at (608) 227-8183 or email email@example.com.