Category: Student Wellbeing
- Learning Path, Student Leadership, Student Wellbeing
NCSL On-Demand: Wellness
- NCSL On-Demand: Wellness keys in on vital components of success: mental and physical health. A collection of expert-led programs focus on mental health, self-care, and wellness for students to ensure you don't put yourself last.
- Add to cart
- Faculty, Magna All Access, On-Demand Seminars, Personal Development, Student Affairs/Student Services, Student Wellbeing
Cultivate Resilience: Six Steps for Stress Inoculation
- $29.00 – $697.00
- If student affairs professionals want to avoid burning out, they need tools for maintaining and nurturing their own mental health and balance. And these tools can, in turn, be shared to equip students to do the same. You will be trained in Dr. Kristin L. Roush's comprehensive six-step process for releasing pent-up stress. You will see how to gain a more lighthearted perspective on daily challenges. You will discover how to let go of toxic feelings that self-injure and to construct a more joyful future.
- Select options
- Certified Student Leader, Online Courses, Student Affairs/Student Services, Student Development, Student Leadership, Student Wellbeing
Financial Fundamentals for Students
- This self-paced online financial literacy for college students course will help students build financial health and avoid financial messes that can derail important life goals like college graduation. Financial Fundamentals for Students provides a solid foundation to help students navigate personal finance basics.
- Add to cart