Magna On-Demand Seminars
Blended Learning Toolkit: Design, Deliver, Assess
Determine the opportunities for online learning in your classes and outline a methodology for developing them.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Before you tackle blended learning, get a toolkit for success.
More and more faculty are taking the plunge into blended learning, bringing part of their coursework online.
If you’re wondering whether your courses could evolve into blended ones—and more important, how you’d go about it—we urge you to watch a special Magna Online Seminar.
In Blended Learning Toolkit: Design, Deliver, Assess, the presenter helps you determine the opportunities for online learning in your classes and outlines a methodology for developing them. He will share extensive resources with you so that you will be able to determine:
- Which course elements are most suitable to bring online
- How much to bring online
- How to make sound strategic plans for course design and delivery
- How to establish data collection and assessment protocols
The seminar shares course models in algebra and composition and introduces you to an online Blended Learning Toolkit you can rely on for guidance throughout the process of creating, delivering, and fine-tuning your blended learning courses. Funded by a Next Generation Learning Challenge Wave 1 grant, the toolkit is the result of collaboration between the University of Central Florida and the American Association of State Colleges and Universities.
This resource is a gift that will keep on giving because it provides more information than you can use the first few times that you turn to it for guidance.
After watching this seminar, you will have the tools to develop a clearer understanding of the right way to approach blended learning, the best practices for content delivery, and the most meaningful methods of assessment and improvement.
Get the resources you need to make a smooth entry into blended coursework. Blended Learning Toolkit: Design, Deliver, Assess provides critical insights on blended learning.
In a content-rich 60 minutes, the presenter:
- Addresses perennial questions about what—and how much—should be online
- Provides samples of strategies for course design and delivery
- Shares course models in algebra and composition
- Examines assessment and data collection protocols
- Introduces you to an online Blended Learning Toolkit to help you throughout the course creation process
You’ll come away with the tools—and the confidence—to begin integrating online elements into your coursework. Don’t miss this important look at best practices in blended learning.
Blended Learning Toolkit: Design, Deliver, Assess is essential for any faculty member seeking to introduce online elements to coursework.
It will also be of interest to:
- Instructional designers
- Instructional technologists
- Distance-learning administrators
Order today. Adding online elements to traditional coursework can be an exhilarating, career-broadening process.
Product Code: NC13CA
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Add to cart