NCSL On-Demand: Wellness
NCSL On-Demand: Wellness keys in on vital components of success: mental and physical health. A collection of expert-led programs focus on mental health, self-care, and wellness for students to ensure you don’t put yourself last.
In the fast-paced world of student leadership, we often forget to take out time for ourselves. More than 80 percent of college students felt overwhelmed by all they had to do in the past year. Mental health challenges are a leading obstacle facing today’s college students and are associated with a lower GPA and higher probability of dropping out of school.
Student leaders need to learn techniques to successfully pay attention to and nurture their mental and physical health. That’s exactly what NCSL On-Demand: Wellness delivers.
After completing NCSL On-Demand: Wellness, you’ll be able to:
- Identify tangible flags for self-care
- Cultivate practices for joy that center desire and promote holistic wellness
- Obtain strategies on how to take control of your mental and physical health today
- Identify strengths directly derived from our unique mental health capacity
- Discuss ways to combat feelings of meaningless and hopelessness
- Create transformative experiences for yourself and for your community
- Discover strategies for helping yourself and others in need to create a sustainable well-being
- Comprehend what is endurance and why it is a needed tool in leadership
How Does NCSL On-Demand: Wellness Work?
- NCSL On-Demand: Wellness takes you through high-quality presentations following a concentrated theme.
- Time commitment is short, allowing you to tackle this topic quickly and efficiently.
- You can view NCSL On-Demand: Wellness at your own pace and from virtually any device.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end.
Who Will Benefit From NCSL On-Demand: Wellness?
- Student Affairs Professionals
Product Code: SO21CC