Magna On-Demand Seminars
The Advantages of Virtual Meetings
Holding meetings online may be a necessity in times of remote work and social distancing, but have you considered that virtual meetings might have an advantage over the in-person alternative? This Magna Online Seminar reviews the pros and cons of virtual meetings and provides participants with tips and best practices leading to a successful virtual meeting.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Engage with appropriate technology
- Use presenting and hosting strategies that further learning and foster relationships and collaboration
- Set and achieve goals and share next steps that lead to future learning or team activities
Who should attend?
- Academic and Administrative leaders
- Faculty Developers
- High School Teachers
Why you don’t want to miss this!
This Magna Online Seminar is suitable for anyone who plans and runs meetings or workshops who may be struggling with one or more restriction including attendance issues, travel commitments, costs of running a meeting such as coffee, food, location rental, and more. Participants will be provided an efficient and effective structure for virtual meetings that may surpass the effectiveness of in-person meetings. The advantages of virtual meetings include assembling large audiences in a safe and engaging fashion; saving time and money on expenses related to travel, production and copying, food; and sharing a consistent message across constituents and teams.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Virtual meetings offer a cost-effective, safe, comfortable, and collaborative environment for professional development and team meetings and work. Participants of this online seminar will gain an understanding of how to use virtual meetings to meet the needs of those attending a workshop or professional development session. Topics covered include engagement tips, goal setting, and collaboration techniques.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: PC20WA
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days after payment has been received by Magna.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart