Improving Student Enrollment, Engagement, and Retention with Digital Credentials: Implementing an Impactful Program
Programming with digital badging can be a competitive advantage that improves enrollment, engagement, and retention. This Magna Online Seminar explores these practical applications and provides expert advice on bringing this strategy to your campus.
DATE: Thursday, March 2, 2023
TIME: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Central
There are varied applications for digital credentials on the college campus, ranging from:
- credentialing education,
- connecting programs with industry requirements,
- providing a reliable vehicle for students to present authentic credentials to employers,
- and potentially capturing new enrollments and revenue.
Digital credentials also serve an internal purpose:
- faculty development centers can motivate and reward faculty and staff,
- students can gain recognition for athletic or academic achievements on campus,
- and campuses can receive positive impressions when credentials are shared via social media.
This Magna Online Seminar explores the practical applications of a badging program and provides expert advice on bringing one to your campus. Gain necessary insights from an expert who presents and consults worldwide about best practices in digital badging.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Identify areas where digital credentials can help promote, engage, and recruit new enrollment
- Consider how to engage local businesses and organizations via digital badges
- Define a digital badge structure that meets their own campus programs and initiatives
Who should attend?
- Continuing Education Staff/Departments
- Workforce Education/Workforce Development personnel
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Live access to the seminar on March 2, 2023
- 12-month on-demand access after the live seminar has ended
- Written transcript
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Product Code: OC23CD
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart