For four decades now, the National Conference on Student Leadership (NCSL) has been the number one conference dedicated to helping students develop new leadership skills and apply actionable strategies to influence others in their campus community and the world around them.
At NCSL, students gain up-to-the-moment leadership principles, lifelong friendships, and most importantly, a sense of purpose that will translate on campus and in their post-college careers.
It goes without saying that todays students are tomorrows leadersthis conference puts leadership in students hands, empowering them to make meaningful change.
By attending NCSL, students come away with:
- A fresh understanding of effective leadership principles and opportunities for personal growth
- Proven strategies for efficiently administering student organizations and identifying areas to change on campus
- A network of like-minded peers who share a focus on and are committed to improving campuses and communities
- Enhanced productivity and motivation to lead change on campus and in their post-college careers
- Actionable advice from inspiring presenters who hold a wealth of leadership experience both in and out of the academic setting
From keynote presentations that address broad, relevant issues for todays college students to hands-on workshop sessions designed to build specific skill sets, students will not only master new ideas but will have clear, actionable direction on how to incorporate them into their campus and lifelong leadership.
Presentations are high energy, interactive, and yesFUN! And theyre led by speakers who are committed to fostering an active learning environment that engages and inspires students at every turn. This years workshop blocks include:
- General Leadership
- Culturally Responsive Leadership
- Professional Development
- Leadership and Branding
- Self-Care and Wellness
- Life Skills and Personal Development
- Effective Communication
NCSL also has a comprehensive block of workshops designed for advisors. The workshops will not only help you better advise your students, but will also enhance your skills as an educator and professional. Sessions cover a range of topics relevant to advisors, such as conflict management, executing student programs, training student leaders, student mentorship, student diversity, and responding to disruptive student behavior.
NCSL is where lifelong leadership happensjoin us for this excellent event, November 1517 in Orlando, Florida!