Get the quality leadership programs that will help fuel your leadership career!
Fees Per Person
|Postmarked on or before:||1 to 5 people||6 to 10 people||11 to 15 people||16 or more people|
Included with your Conference Registration:
- 2 keynote presentations
- 24 workshops in five workshop blocks
- For advisors: Train-the-trainer leadership training program led by Leadership Trainer—a 501(c)(3) organization
- Networking reception Friday evening
- Breakfast on Saturday
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Fun, interactive evening program
- Networking with others who share your passion for student leadership
- Multiple casual opportunities to meet and network with attendees and presenters
- Conference app
- Interactive sessions that will impact your career for a lifetime
- Certificate of Attendance
To qualify for multiple registration discounts, all registrations from an organization must be submitted together.
If you wish to register now, but don’t know which individuals will be attending, write “to be named” in the name field and notify us later of the correct name. Call in advance for on-site registrations. Substitutions and name changes can be made at any time.
Note: When paying by credit card, the charge will appear as “Magna Publications, Inc.”
Questions? You can reach Magna Publications customer support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central at 800-433-0499 (US and Canada only) 608-246-3590 (outside US and Canada)
More Ways to Register
Full refunds will be given for cancellations received by October 15, 2021. Cancellations received October 15, 2021 through November 6, 2021 are subject to a $150 service charge per person. Canceling a registration after November 6, 2021 will require payment of the full registration fee. Persons who sign up for the conference but do not attend will be charged the full registration price.
Substitutions and name changes can be made at any time. All cancellations must be received in writing. You can also email your cancellation notice to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Cancellation for 2021 NCSL” in the subject line.