Online enrollments are on the rise, even as overall enrollments decline.
As an increasingly diverse student body flocks online to meet their educational goals, online completion rates are not yet on par with traditional classrooms and are more problematic for students outside of the once-traditional student demographic. This seminar offers practical course design strategies to facilitate equitable learning opportunities for all learners by leveraging transparent design and Universal Design for Learning principles.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Understand general online learning trends
- Analyze various factors that impact online course completion
- Apply practical and equity-based strategies to increase online completion rates
- Create an online learning environment that encourages higher completion rates
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Online learning trends
- Equitable education considerations
- Practical course design strategies
- Transparent design and Universal Design for Learning principles
- Demonstration course
Who should attend?
This seminar will benefit:
- Instructional designers
- Program directors
- Program or discipline chairs
- Instructional deans
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: PC19TA