Current Teaching Professor Conference Registrants
Due to travel and safety issues, the Teaching Professor Conference has switched to an all-online event for this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve planned the Teaching Professor Virtual Conference to provide you with the same great content as our in-person conference without the travel. We’ll still have plenty of options for you to interact with others in our conference app and Q&A as well as poster sessions, plenaries, concurrent sessions, and optional preconference workshops.
We sincerely hope you will join us at the first-ever Teaching Professor Virtual Conference. Please let us know how you’d like us to handle your registration. Below are several options.
Options for Teaching Professor Conference registrations:
If you signed up for the conference you can choose any one of the following:
- A full refund
- Registration to the Teaching Professor Virtual Conference.
- Receive a refund for the cost difference between the virtual conference price and what you already paid.
- Apply the cost difference to one of the preconference workshops.
- Apply your registration fee to the 2021 Teaching Professor Conference in New Orleans on June 4-6, 2021. You will receive a full registration for the 2021 conference with no additional expense regardless of any registration price increases.
- Credit toward any other event or products that Magna offers.
Please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to let us know how you’d like to proceed.
We’re disappointed to not hold the conference in-person this year, but our customers’ safety is more important to us. We’re excited about a great Virtual Conference that will be something that will be sure to provide the great pedagogical interaction and ideas that the Teaching Professor Conference is known for.
We’ll see you online and wishing for safety for you and your families