What Is Blended Learning?
Blended learning, which combines face-to-face classroom instruction with supervised online activities, is one of the hottest topics in higher education today. Blended learning is here to stay. Learn how to take advantage of online technology to better your students learning experience and improve your instruction. Find out how you can fuse the best of traditional techniques and cutting-edge online technology.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
What Is Blended Learning?
Blended learning, which combines face-to-face classroom instruction with supervised online activities, is one of the hottest topics in higher education today.
Find out in this Magna 20-Minute Mentor program how you can fuse the best of traditional techniques and cutting-edge online technology.
What Is Blended Learning? is conducted by experienced and engaging professors. Join them as they explore the basics of blended course design.
After viewing What Is Blended Learning?, you’ll learn how to:
- Use different delivery formats to enhance student learning
- Separate online and face-to-face learning goals, based on Blooms Taxonomy of Learning
- Employ online activities to improve face-to-face learning
- Create complementary face-to-face and online activities
Drawing on real-world experience and sound pedagogical principles, this professional development program will show you:
- How flipping the classroom for blended learning can give you more class time for interaction and higher-order learning activities
- How using online technology can help students prepare for class and demonstrate their growing mastery of course content
- How to structure class time to maximize student engagement
- How to address institutional issues with blended learning
Blended learning is here to stay.
Learn how to take advantage of online technology to better your students learning experience and improve your instruction. Order the Magna 20-Minute Mentor program today.
Make this program available for ongoing training. Order the Campus Access License and load the CD content onto your institutions internal web site for unlimited, convenient, on-demand access for all members of your campus community.
Product Code: PM12AA
Meet Your Presenter
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Add to cart