Magna Online Seminar Pass
The Magna Online Seminar Pass provides access to seminars that present the latest and greatest in academia and promote skill development for both staff and faculty.
Current Subscribers – Log In to View Your Subscription
Actionable information on an array of topics for higher ed faculty and administrators.
The Magna Online Seminar Pass is a subscription membership that gives you access to every Magna Online Seminar produced over the course of a 12-month period (minimum of 25 seminars).
These topical online seminars, presented by visionary educators and academic leaders, are great for faculty and staff seeking timely and effective professional development.
With the ever-changing nature of higher education, a Magna Online Seminar Pass is a sensible and affordable option for you to gain immediate access to the latest thinking. Subscribe today!
With each live presentation, you’ll be able to engage with the instructor through a live Q&A.
The on-demand version will be available for one year following the live program.
- Saves money and resources
- Features the highest quality programs presented by forward-thinking academic instructors
- Promotes ongoing staff and faculty development
Seminars are highly accessible and can be viewed at home, at work, in a group, on a tablet, or even on a smartphone.
The Magna Online Seminar Pass benefits both staff and faculty in their continued development.
The Magna Online Seminar Pass provides access to a minimum of 25 live seminars produced over the course of a 12-month membership. Seminars present the latest and greatest in academia and promote skill development for both staff and faculty. This subscription membership is geared toward:
- Academic administrators
- Academic deans
- Department chairs
- Faculty development/center for teaching and learning directors
- Online faculty
- Distance education administrators
A Magna Online Seminar Pass includes:
- One connection (that many can view) to each live online seminar over the course of the 12-month membership (minimum of 25 seminars)
- Unlimited connections to rebroadcast seminars available during your membership
- On-demand access following each live and rebroadcast presentation for one year
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations and supplemental materials for each program
- Written transcript for each program
During the live online seminars, you’ll be able to participate in a live Q&A with the presenter.
Covering a variety of relevant topics from academic thought leaders, Magna Online Seminars are incomparable in the way they promote continued staff and faculty development.
The Magna Online Seminar Pass is a smart and highly affordable option that not only provides live access to all the online seminars produced over the course of a 12-month membership, but also on-demand access following each presentation for one year. Subscribe today!
Product Code: TG00DA
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Campus Safety, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Specific Student Populations, Strategic Planning, Student Engagement, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- Magna Online Seminar Pass
- Add to cart