Managing Student Discipline Issues Legally and Effectively
Whether you’re concerned about cheating or legal rights and responsibilities, a proactive approach helps stop problems before they start. We show you how preparation makes the difference in classroom management.
$297.00 – $497.00
Take a Proactive Approach to Classroom Management
Whether you’re concerned about cheating or legal rights and responsibilities, a proactive approach helps stop problems before they start.
In this Magna Online Seminar, our presenters show you:
- What your syllabus needs to encourage constructive behavior
- How to anticipate the most common classroom management problems
- How to establish a positive tone at your first class.
You’ll explore real-life classroom management and liability issues through case studies.
Preparation makes the difference in college classroom management. After this seminar, you will:
- Understand the rights of students and instructors
- Avoid lawsuits by protecting yours’ and your students’ safety and rights
- Take a proactive approach to disciplinary problems, from cheating to disrupting class to threatening public safety
- Recognize how disciplinary actions affect your liability
You receive these additional materials:
- Sample statements for your syllabus
- Questions for self-assessment
- Questions for further discussion
- The Discussion Guide for Facilitators
This intermediate level seminar is perfect for:
- Department chairs
- Academic deans
- Student affairs personnel dealing with disciplinary issues
- Administrative staff dealing with legal liability.
Order this program today!
Product Code: PC11VA
FEATURED MAGNA PRODUCTS
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.