Title IX Essentials: The Future of Title IX
$297.00 – $497.00
The new federal administration likely will shift Title IX enforcement. But the spirit and mission of Title IX, to reduce or eliminate barriers to education caused by sex discrimination persists. Join Peter Lake for this dynamic presentation, and explore what changes we have we already seen under the new administration and what changes are likely to come.
During times of uncertainty, it’s important to be proactive.
Since the 2016 presidential election, there has been much speculation about the fate of Title IX enforcement, specifically the 2011 and 2015 Title IX guidances.
Updates to Title IX policies have already occurred, and there’s little doubt that they will be altered further. So, what types of changes can you expect and what steps should you take to prepare?
Order the Title IX Essentials: The Future of Title IX online seminar, presented by Title IX expert, Peter Lake. You’ll learn what may happen under Title IX this year, next year, and beyond.
Since 2011, there’s been a significant shift from inclusion to an emphasis on preventing sexual harassment and violence on college campuses. Title IX is now embedded in all aspects of collegiate life-students, parents, advocates, and the public expect colleges to address the scourge of sexual harassment, violence, and discrimination on college campuses.
In order to properly follow Title IX guidance, you must stay up-to-date on recent and future changes. In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- How institutions and students will be impacted by recent and future shifts to Title IX enforcement
- If there will be differences in the burden of proof as it relates to Title IX
- How your campus community might react if there are changes to your Title IX grievance process
- How to stay compliant with Title IX changes
While Title IX enforcement policies are likely to shift, the mission to reduce or eliminate barriers to education caused by sex discrimination, and the need to end sexual violence on campuses, will remain.
Make sure you’re properly handling Title IX policy during these times of change.
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Articulate changes to Title IX interpretation and enforcement made under the current administration
- Inform your campus constituencies about what changes are likely coming down the road, specifically with regard to procedural protections
- Better understand how to implement the Four Corners of Title IX Regulatory Compliance framework on your campus
- Recent changes to Title IX enforcement
- Potential changes to Title IX enforcement
- The Four Corners of Title IX Regulatory Compliance
This seminar is intended for campus staff who work closely with Title IX-related issues, including Title IX coordinators, VPs, student affairs professional, and campus safety personnel.
Stay up-to-date as you continue doing the important work of addressing sexual harassment, violence, and discrimination on your campus. Register today to learn from a Title IX expert about recent changes to Title IX, as well as future changes and how they may impact the enforcement of Title IX on your campus.
Product Code: OC17GA
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Campus Safety, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Specific Student Populations, Strategic Planning, Student Engagement, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- Magna Online Seminar Pass
- Add to cart