Magna On-Demand Seminars
Using Microlearning to Improve Student Understanding of Course Content
This Magna Online Seminar details how microlearning differs from traditional learning, while also exploring the advantages of microlearning, and how to create microlearning modules using different tools.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how microlearning differs from traditional education modules
- Explain the advantages of microlearning
- Implement microlearning into your teaching
Who should attend?
- Instructional Designers
- Education Administrators
- Educational Developers
Why you don’t want to miss this!
Studies of learning have shown that short learning modules, interspersed with student interactivity, produce far better and more lasting learning than long, continuous learning modules. For this reason, many faculty are replacing their traditional lectures with microlearning modules.
In this Magna Online Seminar, we will examine how microlearning differs from traditional learning, as well as the advantages of microlearning. We will also cover the various types of microlearning formats and how to create microlearning modules using different tools. Finally, we will cover the best practices for designing microlearning modules to maximize learning.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: QC21CA
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days after payment has been received by Magna.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart