Professional Development Plans
Faculty development programs are an important way of building the skills and capabilities of the professors on your campus.
When these programs are high quality, they deliver valuable training and can greatly enhance teaching and learning at your college or university.
When they are ineffective, however, they can be a big waste of time and money.
There is very little available guidance on optimal evaluation procedures and few administrators or faculty developers understand how to accurately measure the effectiveness of faculty programming.
This seminar shows you how to create a feasible plan for measuring the success of your faculty development efforts and shares best practices that can be used to judge your existing programs and help you plan for needed improvements.
This seminar also includes demonstration of an evaluation framework and a relevant case study.
In this 75-minute seminar, you will learn strategies for:
- Customizing a framework for program evaluation
- Measuring the impact of faculty development
- Implementing effective evaluation practices
- Examining expected outcomes
- Designing useful evaluation measures based on best practices
- Dealing with the challenges of measuring program effectiveness
- Determining the application of program evaluation, assessment and review
- Identifying situational factors impacting your evaluation plans
- Developing a plan to assess satisfaction and goal-achievement
- Faculty developers
- Directors of Faculty Development
- Directors of Teaching and Learning Centers
- Academic Deans
- Vice Presidents of Academic Affairs
Order today and begin implementing the strategies discussed right away.
Product Code: OC11EA