Strategies for Enhancing Engagement and Collaboration in Large Online Courses
$297.00 – $497.00
Explore essential topics including strategies for building a cohesive online learning community, increasing faculty online presence, and getting students actively engaged in learning. This presentation will also address technology for online communication, collaboration, and engagement.
Have you ever wondered how to go about building a cohesive online learning community—where students are actively engaged and you can manage the workload of a large group?
One of our favorite presenters shares several evidence-based strategies and tools for designing and facilitating large-size online courses in a way that enhances student engagement, encourages active participation, and supports learning. Specifically, covering essential topics including strategies for building a cohesive online learning community, increasing faculty online presence, and getting students actively engaged in learning. Also addressing technology for online communication, collaboration, and engagement.
Bonus: The presenter will share some of her most practical tips for faculty on how to manage the workload that comes with large enrollment online courses. If you teach large online courses, you will not want to miss out.
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Understand evidence-based strategies for creating and maintaining a cohesive online learning community in large size online courses
- Clearly grasp new evidence-based strategies for enhancing faculty presence in large size online courses
- Know how to design learning activities to enhance active learning and engagement in large size online courses
- Be fully prepared to evaluate and implement technology effectively to facilitate student learning and engagement in large size online courses
- How to build a cohesive online learning community with a large cohort of learners
- Strategies (and specific technology solutions you can use) for enhancing engagement and collaboration in online learning
- How to start and maintain engaging discussions throughout an entire semester of a large-size online course
- Increasing your online teaching presence (and not being overwhelmed)
- Practical tips on managing your teaching workload in large-size online courses
This seminar will benefit:
- Faculty who teach online
- Instructional Designers and Developers
- Faculty Development Staff
- Academic Deans
- Department Chairs
- Instructional Technologists
- eLearning Specialists
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access for 1-year
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
For the seminar, you can have as many people participate in the program as you like using the single connection by using a large screen, projector, and speakers.
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants may take the contents of the program CD & place the information on to a password-protected network, server, or web site for additional staff use. The Group License option is not for multiple or unlimited staff from an institution to connect & participate in the live online seminar presentation.
Product Code: PC19EA
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Campus Safety, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Specific Student Populations, Strategic Planning, Student Engagement, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- Magna Online Seminar Pass
- Add to cart