Magna On-Demand Seminars
Simple Strategies to Grow Online Courses and Programs
This comprehensive Magna Online Seminar will walk you through a variety of strategies, topics, and concepts that will help your institution enhance the quality of online courses and programs and ensure continued success.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
The number of online courses and programs offered in higher education continues to skyrocket—and every indicator points to continued growth.
As student demand and faculty interest for online programming continues to increase, it’s important for institutions to focus on quality to ensure positive online expansion.
In this Magna Online Seminar, presented by Brian Udermann, PhD., you’ll gain step-by-step guidance for growing online programs by focusing on quality. By putting these simple solutions into practice, you’ll promote continued success for your students, faculty, and institution.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Ensure faculty buy-in for online programming
- Provide exceptional professional development opportunities for faculty interested in teaching online
- Provide support for online learners
- Facilitate a strong online administrative infrastructure prior to launching online initiatives
- Determine which courses and programs should be targeted for further development
- Provide incentives to faculty for course and program development
- Ensure a focus on quality online education
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Gaining online faculty buy-in
- Professional development opportunities for online faculty
- Student support services for online learners
- Developing a quality online administrative infrastructure
- Disseminating data related to online courses and programs
- Determining which courses and programs should be offered online
- Incentives for online course and program development
- Online course quality
Who should attend?
- Program Directors
- Department Chairs
- Directors of Online Education
Why you don’t want to miss this!
Faculty, staff, and administrators must work together to sustain growth in online education programming. This seminar gives simple solutions for planning and executing collaboration, resulting in better programs, more successful teachers, and students who are better able to meet learning outcomes.
Excellence in online programming leads to positive growth and expansion system-wide. This seminar will walk you through a variety of methods for ensuring quality in your online programming to promote continued growth as well as student and faculty interest. Register today!
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: OC18BD
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Add to cart