Magna On-Demand Seminars
Thriving as an Online Learning Administrator: 12 Strategies
Meeting the challenges and capitalizing on the opportunities of online education requires a strategic approach. This seminar helps you improve the quality of your programming and promote the growth of online education at your institution.
How to Succeed as an Online Administrator: 12 Pieces of Good Advice
This seminar helps you improve the quality of your programming and promote the growth of online education at your institution.
He shares effective materials to help you develop and evaluate your online programming, and he prompts you to explore tactical approaches to such issues as:
- The systems you need to effectively organize your online education program
- The resources and personnel you need to ensure high-quality online education
- The techniques you should employ to build faculty involvement
Online education will play a major role in the future of your institution.
High-quality online education doesn’t happen by accident. It requires the informed, deliberate development of specialized policies and procedures.
Thriving as an Online Learning Administrator: 12 Strategies can help you and your institution do this and make the most of the opportunities that online education presents.
This highly participatory presentation shows you how to administer and grow your online course and degree programs, while adhering to high standards of quality.
After participating in this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Identify 12 strategies you can employ to improve quality and grow online programming
- Describe the potential institutional benefits of these strategies
- Construct a plan to share these strategies with faculty, staff, and administrators on your campus
- The key characteristics of effective online administration systems
- The structures you need in place to promote development of online education programming
- Vital staff positions for quality online education
- Basic materials online faculty need for course development and evaluation
- Techniques to promote faculty buy-in
- Practices to support online faculty and students
Discover that you don’t always need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to developing online education policy.
The presentation will be helpful for those who are interested in pursuing an online administration position and are just starting to explore their options.
Public or private, 2-year or 4-year, if your institution has any involvement with distance education, and you’re working in one of the following positions, you will benefit from attending this presentation:
- Director of online education
- Program directors of online degree programs
- Department chairs
Order this Magna Online Seminar today to turn this disruptive innovation into a positive force for you and your institution!
Product Code: NC14HA
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- More Information
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart